0 items in Cart
2005 1oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Rooster
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $480.00 per oz above spot
The Gold Ore Store buy price $1,827.80
Produced by the Perth Mint in Australia, the Australian Gold Lunar Series 1 began in 1996 and ended in 2007. The 2005 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Rooster is the tenth release in the first Australian Lunar Series featuring the Year of the Rooster. This beloved design contains 15.55 grams of .9999 fine gold and has a low mintage of just 19,729 coins.
• Issued by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
• Bears a face value of 100 AUD
• Mintage of only 19,729 coins
• The Obverse features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Reverse displays a rooster on a rock with grass on its sides.
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country - Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 100 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Renowned for their quality and purity, the Perth Mint Lunar series is highly popular among investors and collectors alike. Buy the high-quality 2005 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar I: Year of the Rooster from us online! You’ll find recent gold price on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!