0 items in Cart
2002 1oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $230.15 per oz above spot
The Gold Ore Store buy price $2,043.54
Commemorating the Chinese Lunar Year of the Horse, the Perth Mint minted the striking 2002 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse coin.
This bullion gold coin is the 7th release in the Lunar Series collection and has a face value of 100 AUD. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content.
Why is the 2002 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse popular?
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
- Issues a face value of 100 AUD
- The Obverse of the coin depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse features a horse trotting across a field, design by Travis Farley
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 1 Troy Ounce
- Legal Tender Value - 100 AUD
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Looking for one of the trusted gold dealers online to buy bullion coins?
Order the high-quality, magnificent 2002 1 oz Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers in the industry and see how we stand out from other dealers.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!