0 items in Cart
Since its inaugural issue in 1986, the American Silver Eagle is one of the popular series of silver coins. The 1996 Silver Eagle marked the eleventh year of release for the American Silver Eagle series. This beautiful silver coin consists of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and is guaranteed by the US Government.
• Mintage of 3,603,386 coins in total
• Composed of 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver
• Backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government for its fineness
• Issues a face value of 1 USD
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
Country – United States of America
Mint – US Mint
Purity - .999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 1$
IRA Eligible- Yes
We are one of the top-rated bullion dealers offering the high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. Choose us to order the 1996 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin online. The silver price is updated on our website every minute.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!