0 items in Cart
The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States, produced by the US Mint. The 1989 1 oz American Silver Eagle contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a face value of $1. The beloved design and purity of these silver coins make them highly popular among investors and collectors.
• Features Walking Liberty on the obverse and Heraldic eagle on the reverse
• Contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver
• Mintage total for 1989 was 5,203,32
• IRA approved investment coin
• Backed and guaranteed by the U.S. government for its fineness
• Issues a face value of $1
Country – United States of America
Mint – US Mint
Purity - .999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 1$
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to collect American Silver Eagle bullion coins? Order the 1989 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin online from us. We are one of the leading bullion dealers offering the high-quality gold, silver and platinum coins. You’ll find the current silver price on our website.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!