0 items in Cart
Australian Gold coins manufactured by the Royal Australian Mint are always a hit. The 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1 oz Year of the Monkey is no different. This beloved design has a face value of 100 AUD and appeals to investors and collectors. The Obverse features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II. The Reverse displays a playful monkey climbing across a branch.
Why is the 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1oz Year of the Monkey popular?
· Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
· Minted by the Royal Australian Mint
· Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Australian Mint
· Legal Tender Value of 100 AUD
· The Obverse features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II
· IRA eligible investment coin
Country - Australia
Mint – Royal Australian Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 100 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking for one of the trusted bullion dealers online to buy gold coins? Order the high-quality 2016 Royal Australian Mint 1 oz Year of the Monkey from us online! You’ll find the latest gold price on our website.
|Mint||Royal Australian Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!